1.2SML Heavy Duty Vibration Dampers
SML & SMLS multi-layer antivibration mounts are designed for applications with heavy lateral loads of up to 40% of vertical load capacity and low deflection requirements.
These isolators are available in mild plated steel and stainless steel option. For "clean room" applications, we can mould them in Food Grade Rubber Compounds.
SML/SMLS vibration dampeners are designed to safe life of the equipment by eliminating vibration at source and preventing it's transfer to nearby structures.
Recommended for vibration isolation in:
- Vibratory Screens & Graders
- Crushers & Shakers
- Hoppers & Feeders
- Mining & Quarry Equipment
- Concrete structures, columns, bridges, etc.
Multi-layer design to reduce deflection of mount under loads.
Mounts can withstand shear loads of up to 40% of vertical compression load.
High dynamic rubber compound and high compressive stiffness.
Low height and low shear stiffness.
Please contact us for larger volume orders as further discounts may apply.
Note: When product price is not shown, please call our office for technical consultation prior to place an order
- For marine, offshore, and other corrosive environments mounts are made of 316L stainless steel and EPDM compound.
- For food, pharmaceutical, and hygiene critical applications mounts are made of 304 stainless steel and food-grade rubber compounds.
- Contact Vibrasystems Inc technical department for optimal material selection.
- Custom-made mounts up to 100,000 lbs are available upon request.
We apologise for the inconvenience but this product is currently unavailable online. Please contact us directly to place your order