6.3CRMP Cork/Neoprene Pads
- VibraSystems Cork CRMP isolator pads are designed to solve problems caused by structure-born vibrations and noise.
- Constructed of cork with opposed ribbed pads on either side for added isolation and positive grip.
- Rubber/Cork/Rubber Vibration Isolation Pads come in different sizes or can be cut on the spot during the installation.
- These Vibration Dampeners are designed to withstand the load up to 50 psi (pounds per square inch).
- Ribbed Rubber Surface on top and bottom of the isolator enhances the grip and stability of antivibration pad under the load.
Please contact us for larger volume orders as further discounts may apply.
Note: When product price is not shown, please call our office for technical consultation prior to place an order
- Material Neoprene Top and Bottom with Cork in between.
- Maximum Load Capacity 100 psi.