CRS/CSS free-standing mounts are designed to isolate transfer vibrations from machines to the base/floor and reduce noise. CRS/CSS has a metal cup, which can be made of mild steel or stainless steel, and an elastomer rubber insert. The cup shape of the mount protects the rubber insert from contact with grease, industrial oil, etc. Several models available:
- CRS: mild steel plated cup and insert rubber.
- CSS: Stainless Steel cup and insert rubber.
- CRSL: CRS with leveling hardware.
- CSSL: CSS with leveling hardware.
- CRSLB: CRS with leveling hardware and a metallic base.
- CSSLB: CSS with leveling hardware and a metallic base.
Transformers, compressors, general machine shop equipment, presses, conveyors, platforms, and other industrial applications where lateral forces are up to 15% of vertical maximum load.
• For marine, offshore, and other corrosive environmental conditions mounts are made of 316L stainless steel and inserts made of EPDM.
• Contact VibraSystems Inc. technical department for optimal material selection.