VibraSystems Inc. specializes in the custom manufacturing of:
- Moulding of any shape of products with any rubber compound.
- Hot and cold bonding of any material with any rubber compound.
- Gaskets, diaphragms, partitions, pads, blocks, and shims.
- Machinery mounts for any load of up to 250,000 lbs.
- Bearing pads for any size for loads up to 15,000 psi.
- Tuned mass absorbers (dampers), cab mounts for automotive industries.
- Hangers, springs, seismic mounts – for construction industries.
- Special mounts for diesel-generator systems.
- Custom stainless steel mounts for marine and offshore drilling platforms and food, pharmaceutical, and chemical industries.
Also, many other products designed to customer specifications.
Our custom products are manufactured with special regards to the required capabilities based on client specifications. Both consulting and design are done with careful consideration for industry standards, individual needs, and performance requirements. We have a fully qualified engineering team ready and able to assist you in preparing custom vibration and shock isolation solutions to address your specific operational requirements.
VibraSystems Inc. designs and manufactures products for maximum performance and efficiency when used, as recommended with long service life.
We guarantee excellent quality products that are free from defects, with recommended usage as provided.
The variety of isolator types and ranges in our lines of products can offer protection for virtually all types of equipment.
What sets VibraSystems Inc. apart from others is our ability to provide fast, custom solutions to our customers.
Our in-house engineering team will design and manufacture parts or systems according to your drawings and specifications, and will work with your engineering and procurement departments to make any necessary changes to the products for final approval of the prototypes. This is the case even when only small quantities are required.
VibraSystems Inc. is committed to providing the technical assistance necessary to support the correct application of our products, with careful consideration for industry standards, individual needs, and performance requirements.
Contact us at: